EJ Timber LTD is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We appreciate what nature gives us hence we are dedicated to making sure we know exactly where our wood comes from. Our team is working hard to assure that we only work with trusted suppliers who share our ethos and beliefs.
EJ Timber Ltd only works with environmentally friendly and licensed suppliers. All our wood comes from 100% FSC certified suppliers.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
• Implement a training program for our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist our support in improving the Company's performance.
• To encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers.